Unique bridal accessories
The wedding is one of the most important events in a woman’s life. A bride will spend considerable time searching for the perfect dress, shoes and importantly, wedding jewellery. When choosing wedding jewellery, we are guided by current trends as well as choosing accessories that reflect our personality and perfectly complement the whole gown. When choosing bridal accessories, consider not only earrings but complimentary necklaces, and bracelets, and more often of late, also stylish headbands.
What are bridal accessories?
As the most important day in a girl’s life, the bride wants to look her best. After the dress and shoes are selected, and it is time to arrange the hairdresser and make-up artist, it is imperative to choose matching bridal accessories. These include earrings, a necklace, a bracelet, and sometimes a headband, which can become the basis for creating your dream and original hairstyle.
Wedding accessories exude brilliance, grace, and elegance. Therefore, these items usually consist of classic pearls, sequins, crystals, and diamonds and diamantes, all of which illuminate the most important woman of the day. At Axessorize, we have prepared accessories in silver, gold and rose gold combined with pearls, beautiful stones, and a wide range of trinkets. Every bride will find the perfect complement for her special day!
Types of wedding accessories
Wedding accessories include various types of items that will decorate the ears, wrist, and hair of the bride. At Axessorize, there is no shortage of classic earrings of various lengths, guaranteed to attract the attention of guests during both the vows and wedding reception. This is jewellery inspired by nature in a variety of shapes and colours. We present vintage diamond simulant earrings, long heart-shaped earrings, short pearl earrings and many more. In addition, you will also find delicate bracelets that will not burden your hand but will subtly match the entire outfit. Among this type of jewellery, a unique bracelet consisting of eye-catching heart-shaped zircons awaits you.
We have also not forgotten about the headbands. We present a wide selection of minimalist accessories, as well as richly decorated headbands that resemble a crown and can effectively replace a veil, perfectly matching your hairstyle! All these accessories will work not only on the wedding day but will also stay with you on other special occasions so that you can use their full potential!
5 ideas for a wedding hairstyle with a headband
A wide range of bands from our offer goes perfectly with various types of wedding hairstyles. We present 5 proposals for which you will use these bridal accessories!
- Loose hair - straight hair or soft waves is the perfect hairstyle to use a headband! Our pearl accessories will make you look like a real princess with a unique crown on that special day.
- A bun on the back of the head - a bun is one of the most popular classic wedding hairstyles. Always in style and timeless. The bun is so versatile a bridal hair comb can be added or a headband for added elegance.
- Delicate ponytail - a ponytail as a wedding hairstyle is an increasingly popular look. It looks great with a fringe and a headband, which in this case replaces the veil perfectly.
- Braid on the side - braided hair, swept to the side, is a romantic feminine hairstyle that is a perfect alternative to an up do.The addition of a delicate headband embellished with pearl and or zirconias works perfectly with this style.
- Headband for very short hair - our last suggestion is to use a hairband if your hair is very short. Both delicate accessories and richly decorated headbands with cubic zirconias and stones will work well with this kind of hairstyle, emphasising your best features!